Veteran Yoruba movie actor Baba Suwe Omindina has passed away
Baba suwe died while breaking the news of his father’s death on his Instagram handle this afternoon about the incident.
The prolific Yoruba popular comedy movie star Baba Suwe passed away this Monday 21,2021 after a prolonged ailment he has been battling with.
He was Born on August 22, 1958, and get married to comedienne Omoladun Omidina, who died in September 2009.
- Breaking : Rachel Oniga, A 64-Year-Old Nollywood Veteran Actress, Has Died.
- Breaking Tope, One Of The Ajogbajesu Twins And A Popular Gospel Singer, Has Died.
- Heartbreaking Photo and Video of Sound Sultan While Buried in The US Olamide Spotted The Burial
- Okele Yoruba Nollywood Actor In Sickbed Seek For Financial Help (Video)
The super movie star, Baba Suwe dominated the Yoruba movie industry for decades, featured in several movies, and bagged many awards.“The legend is gone, he left today to be in a place of rest”, a source told DAILY POST
Baba suwe died,here are a few things you might want to know about the late Baba Suwe.
- Here are a few things you might want to know about the later Baba Suwe
- 1. He was born and bred in Inabere Street in Lagos Island but hails from Ikorodu local government area of Lagos State, southwestern Nigeria.
- 2. Baba Suwe had his primary education at Jamaitul Islamial Primary School in Lagos and Children Boarding School, Osogbo before he proceeded to Adekanbi Commercial High School in Mile 12, Lagos state but obtained the West African School Certificate from Ifeoluwa Grammar School in Osogbo, the capital of Osun State, southwestern Nigeria. Baba suwe died is a great lost to Yoruba nollyhood
- 3. Baba Suwe began acting in 1971 but came into limelight after he featured in a movie titled, Omolasan, a film produced by Obalende.
- 4. He became more popular after he featured in Iru Esin, produced by Olaiya Igwe in 1997.He had featured and produced several Nigerian movies such as Baba Jaiye jaiye, a movie that featured Funke Akindele and Femi Adebayo.
- 5. In 2011, he was accused of cocaine trafficking by the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, an allegation that was described as false and defamatory by the ruling of the lagos high court of law.
From all of us at Blendng.com we say rest in peace,the Legendary.