Connect with us

News

Nigerian Nollywood movies star Baba Suwe has passed away

Avatar Of Blendng

Published

on

Baba Suwe Passed Away

Veteran Yoruba movie actor Baba Suwe Omindina has passed away

Baba suwe died while breaking the news of his father’s death on his Instagram handle this afternoon about the incident.

The prolific Yoruba popular comedy movie star Baba Suwe passed away this Monday 21,2021 after a prolonged ailment he has been battling with.

He was Born on August 22, 1958, and get married to comedienne Omoladun Omidina, who died in September 2009.

The super movie star, Baba Suwe dominated the Yoruba movie industry for decades, featured in several movies, and bagged many awards.“The legend is gone, he left today to be in a place of rest”, a source told DAILY POST

Baba suwe died,here are a few things you might want to know about the late Baba Suwe.

  • Here are a few things you might want to know about the later Baba Suwe
  • 1. He was born and bred in Inabere Street in Lagos Island but hails from Ikorodu local government area of Lagos State, southwestern Nigeria.
  • 2. Baba Suwe had his primary education at Jamaitul Islamial Primary School in Lagos and Children Boarding School, Osogbo before he proceeded to Adekanbi Commercial High School in Mile 12, Lagos state but obtained the West African School Certificate from Ifeoluwa Grammar School in Osogbo, the capital of Osun State, southwestern Nigeria. Baba suwe died is a great lost to Yoruba nollyhood
  • 3. Baba Suwe began acting in 1971 but came into limelight after he featured in a movie titled, Omolasan, a film produced by Obalende.
  • 4. He became more popular after he featured in Iru Esin, produced by Olaiya Igwe in 1997.He had featured and produced several Nigerian movies such as Baba Jaiye jaiye, a movie that featured Funke Akindele and Femi Adebayo.
  • 5. In 2011, he was accused of cocaine trafficking by the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, an allegation that was described as false and defamatory by the ruling of the lagos high court of law.

From all of us at Blendng.com we say rest in peace,the Legendary.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

News

Funke Akindele Marriage of 2 years with JJC Skillz Crashed

Avatar Of Blendng

Published

on

By

Funke Akindele Marriage Of 2 Years With Jjc Skillz Crash

Funke Akindele’s marriage of 2 years with JJC Skillz has said to have been crashed as a result of fornication and gross misconduct on the part of the husband

Nigerian famous celebrity and filmmaker, Funke Akindele’s marriage has crashed this was made available by her husband JJC Skillz through his social media handle. JCC Skillz made this known while posting about how the marriage could not stand with the test of time.

JJC Skillz revealed the news in a post on his Instagram page after initially denying allegations of his marital problems in April.

He said the last two years had been extremely difficult for them.

He wrote, “Dear Friends and family, I need to let you know that Funke and I have separated. While it lasted, we shared a lot of things together and have created 2 beautiful children. The last two years have been extremely difficult for us.

Also read why Queen Naomi Breaks Up With Ooni Of Ife

”I know I have tried my best to fix things, but I believe it is beyond repair now. 3 months ago and at Funke’s insistence, I moved out of the house and apart from AMVCA have not been able to get Funke to sit down in an amicable manner to discuss the future of our relationship.

”I’m making this announcement so that the public is clear that we both are pursuing separate lives. We still have issues that need to be addressed such as the custody and wellbeing of our children which is paramount as well as business interests that need to be disentangled but I have no doubt that these will be resolved one way or the other.”

Continue Reading

News

My Work Starts From Day One If I Am Elected – Tinubu

Avatar Of Blendng

Published

on

By

My Work Starts From Day One If I Am Elected

The national leader of all progressive congress APC, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu has come out to address the delegate during the voting process and said he will start working from day one if is elected as president of the federal republic of Nigeria

Former Lagos State Governor Bola Ahmed Tinubu addressed the delegates that his commitment to the nation’s development is uncompromised and he will start working if elected as president.

Read Also :Owo Church Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦75 Million To The Victims

He assures the delegates while giving his words to vote for him, Asiwaju who is one of the 2023 presidential aspirants for APC says that insecurity in Nigeria will be a thing of the past.

He pleaded for their votes and promised that insecurity and terrorism will be dealt with drastically.

He however urged the delegates to vote for him b

Recall that Mr. Bola Ahmed Tinubu has visited the scene of the Owo Catholic Church attack and donated a whopping sum of 75 million nairas to the victims.

Continue Reading

News

Owo Church Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦75 Million To The Victims

Avatar Of Blendng

Published

on

By

2023 Apc Presidential Primaries

After the tragedy that led to the death of about 25 people on Sunday 5th in Ondo, Tinubu visits the church and donates 75 million to Owo to the victims of the incident

Tinubu Visits Owo Donates 75 Million
Tinubu visits Owo donates 75 million : Tinubu was seen visited the place and donated a whopping sum of 75M to the victims at the hospital where there are currently receiving treatment.

Tinubu visits Owo donates 75 million to the catholic church

Former Lagos State Governor, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu visits Owo, Donates 75 million nairas to the victim of yesterday’s attack in Owa, Owo Ondo State.

Owo attacked by unknown gunmen were announced on Sunday in Ondo where Catholics member were worshiping their God. The massacre which was taken place where members of the church were gathered to praise on Sunday 5th of June. It was recorded that over 25 people were killed by these dreaded gunmen.

Also Read : 2023 : Pro-Tinubu Group Opposes APC Consensus

The incident was seen as gruesome by Nigerian Nigerian and it was condemned, while reacting to the attack, APC 2023 presidential aspirant Bola Ahmed Tinubu expressed his feeling and condemned the attack.

Tinubu was seen visited the place and donated a whopping sum of 75M to the victims at the hospital where there are currently receiving treatment.

Remember that on Sunday, unidentified armed men stormed the St Francis Catholic Church in Owo and opened fire on worshipers.

Continue Reading

Trending