News

Buhari: I will Make sure that The Chief Of Army Staff Not Die In Vain

Avatar Of Blendng

Published

on

Buhari Orders Twitter Ban To Be Lifted Says These Conditions Must Be Met,

Receiving the breaking news of Chief of Army Staff’s death President Buhari vows that the deceased death will not be in vain.

Buhari: Chief Of Army Staff Will Not Die In Vain, President Buhari described the deceased as a gallant soldier security officer who served his dear country with loyalty, sincerity, and diligence.

Related Article Buhari-named-the-new-chiefs-of-security-after-retired-buratai-and-others-see-the-lists

The president expressed his shock over the death of Chief Of Army Staff, Lieutenant General Ibrahim Attahiru.

On Friday, May 21, 2021, Attairu and some other military top officers were on the aircraft that crashed in Kaduna.

The crash happened near the Kaduna International Airport on Friday evening, according to a brief statement by the Nigerian Air Force Pulse reported.

Buhari called the crash a “mortal blow” to the Armed Forces’ efforts to end Nigeria’s security problems, but said the officers’ deaths would not be in vain.

The president expressed his condolences to the families of the deceased, describing them as heroes who gave their all in the service of their country.

Among the top officers who died in plain were: Brigadier General M.I. AbdulkadirBrigadier General OlayinkaBrigadier General KuliyaMajor L.A. HayatMajor Hamza, and Sergeant Umar.

The crew members of aircraft that also died along were: Flight Lieutenants T.O. Asaniyi and A.A. Olufade, and Sergeant Adesina, and ACM Oyedepo.

Lieutenant Attairu took over from immediately pass General Buratai Tukur in January.

Lieutenant Attairu had made so many promises to improve the military’s effectiveness, most especially in the fight against Boko Haram insurgencies in the north eastern regional part of Nigeria.

Recalled that the plane that crashed on Friday is the third Air Force plane to crash in the last three months.

A fighter jet crashed in Abuja on February 21 after claiming engine failure, killing seven people, and another plane went missing on March 31 with two people on board and was believed to have crashed.

What are your thoughts on Buhari: Chief Of Army Staff Will Not Die In Vain? 

1 Comment

1 Comment

  1. Avatar Of Auwallawal

    auwallawal

    May 22, 2021 at 10:02 pm

    I auwallawal open nigeria tried

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

News

Funke Akindele Marriage of 2 years with JJC Skillz Crashed

Avatar Of Blendng

Published

on

By

Funke Akindele Marriage Of 2 Years With Jjc Skillz Crash

Funke Akindele’s marriage of 2 years with JJC Skillz has said to have been crashed as a result of fornication and gross misconduct on the part of the husband

Nigerian famous celebrity and filmmaker, Funke Akindele’s marriage has crashed this was made available by her husband JJC Skillz through his social media handle. JCC Skillz made this known while posting about how the marriage could not stand with the test of time.

JJC Skillz revealed the news in a post on his Instagram page after initially denying allegations of his marital problems in April.

He said the last two years had been extremely difficult for them.

He wrote, “Dear Friends and family, I need to let you know that Funke and I have separated. While it lasted, we shared a lot of things together and have created 2 beautiful children. The last two years have been extremely difficult for us.

Also read why Queen Naomi Breaks Up With Ooni Of Ife

”I know I have tried my best to fix things, but I believe it is beyond repair now. 3 months ago and at Funke’s insistence, I moved out of the house and apart from AMVCA have not been able to get Funke to sit down in an amicable manner to discuss the future of our relationship.

”I’m making this announcement so that the public is clear that we both are pursuing separate lives. We still have issues that need to be addressed such as the custody and wellbeing of our children which is paramount as well as business interests that need to be disentangled but I have no doubt that these will be resolved one way or the other.”

Continue Reading

News

My Work Starts From Day One If I Am Elected – Tinubu

Avatar Of Blendng

Published

on

By

My Work Starts From Day One If I Am Elected

The national leader of all progressive congress APC, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu has come out to address the delegate during the voting process and said he will start working from day one if is elected as president of the federal republic of Nigeria

Former Lagos State Governor Bola Ahmed Tinubu addressed the delegates that his commitment to the nation’s development is uncompromised and he will start working if elected as president.

Read Also :Owo Church Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦75 Million To The Victims

He assures the delegates while giving his words to vote for him, Asiwaju who is one of the 2023 presidential aspirants for APC says that insecurity in Nigeria will be a thing of the past.

He pleaded for their votes and promised that insecurity and terrorism will be dealt with drastically.

He however urged the delegates to vote for him b

Recall that Mr. Bola Ahmed Tinubu has visited the scene of the Owo Catholic Church attack and donated a whopping sum of 75 million nairas to the victims.

Continue Reading

News

Owo Church Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦75 Million To The Victims

Avatar Of Blendng

Published

on

By

2023 Apc Presidential Primaries

After the tragedy that led to the death of about 25 people on Sunday 5th in Ondo, Tinubu visits the church and donates 75 million to Owo to the victims of the incident

Tinubu Visits Owo Donates 75 Million
Tinubu visits Owo donates 75 million : Tinubu was seen visited the place and donated a whopping sum of 75M to the victims at the hospital where there are currently receiving treatment.

Tinubu visits Owo donates 75 million to the catholic church

Former Lagos State Governor, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu visits Owo, Donates 75 million nairas to the victim of yesterday’s attack in Owa, Owo Ondo State.

Owo attacked by unknown gunmen were announced on Sunday in Ondo where Catholics member were worshiping their God. The massacre which was taken place where members of the church were gathered to praise on Sunday 5th of June. It was recorded that over 25 people were killed by these dreaded gunmen.

Also Read : 2023 : Pro-Tinubu Group Opposes APC Consensus

The incident was seen as gruesome by Nigerian Nigerian and it was condemned, while reacting to the attack, APC 2023 presidential aspirant Bola Ahmed Tinubu expressed his feeling and condemned the attack.

Tinubu was seen visited the place and donated a whopping sum of 75M to the victims at the hospital where there are currently receiving treatment.

Remember that on Sunday, unidentified armed men stormed the St Francis Catholic Church in Owo and opened fire on worshipers.

Continue Reading

Trending