Funke Akindele’s marriage of 2 years with JJC Skillz has said to have been crashed as a result of fornication and gross misconduct on the part of the husband
Nigerian famous celebrity and filmmaker, Funke Akindele’s marriage has crashed this was made available by her husband JJC Skillz through his social media handle. JCC Skillz made this known while posting about how the marriage could not stand with the test of time.
JJC Skillz revealed the news in a post on his Instagram page after initially denying allegations of his marital problems in April.
He said the last two years had been extremely difficult for them.
He wrote, “Dear Friends and family, I need to let you know that Funke and I have separated. While it lasted, we shared a lot of things together and have created 2 beautiful children. The last two years have been extremely difficult for us.
Also read why Queen Naomi Breaks Up With Ooni Of Ife
”I know I have tried my best to fix things, but I believe it is beyond repair now. 3 months ago and at Funke’s insistence, I moved out of the house and apart from AMVCA have not been able to get Funke to sit down in an amicable manner to discuss the future of our relationship.
”I’m making this announcement so that the public is clear that we both are pursuing separate lives. We still have issues that need to be addressed such as the custody and wellbeing of our children which is paramount as well as business interests that need to be disentangled but I have no doubt that these will be resolved one way or the other.”
Socking: How Nohemyorosco Leaked Tape Trends on TikTok, Twitter, Reddit
Nohemyorosco is a socialite content creator on Instagram, Twitter with growing followers of 400k and 700k respectively. Nohemyorosco is a US-born content maker with a focus interest on adult footage creation on Onlyfans.
The public first became aware of this scenario when a few others tied to his account began to circulate online and on different social media sites as the Nohemyorosco Leaked Viral Video was released and went viral.
The footage is gaining tremendous interest and has become one of the biggest popular themes on the internet. Online consumers are extremely interested in learning more about the video’s content. There was apparently explicit stuff in the video.
Full Version Of Nohemyorosco Leaked Viral Video That Went Viral On Twitter And Reddit
We have already established that users of the internet have a strong desire to watch the video; nevertheless, the film is not like other movies that can be located immediately on social media; rather, users of the internet need to use specific terms in order to locate the movie on the internet.
Watch Nohemyorosco Leaked Viral Video Trends On Reddit
Due to the fact that the video has only recently started making the rounds on social media, it is reasonable to anticipate that the processes will take a couple of days to complete.
This is the case even if internet searchers are keen on discovering the full tale behind the movie. Customers who make purchases via the internet are just as interested in gathering as much information as they can about the background of the company and the person who is currently in control of it.
The leaked video of the socialite has spread like wildfire over the globe, rapidly gaining popularity in each and every location. Should any of the viewers be able to track down the video, here are the instructions. They would conduct their investigation in secret due to the high likelihood that it is protected in some fashion. Furthermore, it is not something that should be viewed in a public place under any circumstances.
We Tear-gas #ENDSARS memorial protest Because of this Reason – Police
The Lagos Police Open Relations Officer, Benjamin Hundeyin, has clarified why tear gas was shot at nonconformists amid the #EndSARS dedication parade at the Lekki toll-gate on Thursday. Hundeyin clarified that the police let go of tear gas since of the activity building at the toll entryway after the parade stopped.
He said the police had to fire tear gas to scatter the swarm and calm traffic. The PPRO expressed this amid a meeting on Channels TV.
The parade was composed to stamp the moment commemoration of the lives misplaced amid the #EndSARS challenge of October 20, 2020, where security strengths purportedly shot at unarmed, quiet dissidents who met at the toll-gate.
He said, “Everything was going fine until they halted and began laying the coffins on the ground and all. They were doing all these and activity at the toll entryway was building. “We were required to guarantee that there was a free stream of activity within the region since the assertion was that the parade would not halt, that was why we terminated tear gas. After the swarm was scattered, no single canister of tear gas was fired again. “Right presently there’s a free stream of activity within the region and calm has been restored.” Responding to address the dissidents that were bolted up within the dark maria truck, the PPRO said they had all been discharged.
He said, “Some troublemakers needed to breach the peace within the range so they were picked up and bolted up within the van. But after everything had calmed down and the dissidents scattered they were all discharged. I can affirm that we have no one in our guardianship at the toll door now.”
Nnamdi Kanu is a flight risk, we can’t release him – Nig Govt Tells Supreme Court
Nigerian Government has claimed that Nnamdi Kanu, the pioneer of the Innate Individuals of Biafra (IPOB) may be a flight risk. The FG recorded seven grounds of request against the Court of Offer judgment which released Kanu on October 13.
It inquired the Incomparable Court to set aside the judgment and reestablish the charge against the respondent to be attempted at the trial court. The government, in a movement on notice in bolster of the offer, is additionally looking for a remain of execution of the judgment of the court managed over by Equity Jummai Sankey, pending the hearing and last assurance of its offer, noticing that the IPOB pioneer postured a flight hazard.
The take note of request dated October 18 was marked by the Chief, Open Arraignment of the League, Mohammed Abubakar, Collaborator Chief State Direct, D. Kaswe, and A. Aluko and Senior State Advise, G. Nweze, Office of Open Indictment, Government Service of Justice. The appealing party affirmed that the re-appraising court failed in law when it held that the trial court had no locale to undertake Kanu since of “the uncommon interpretation of the respondent.” It expressed, “There was no prove driven by the respondent before the court of the primary occasion and without a doubt some time recently the court underneath to appear how he was purportedly stealing and rendered to Nigeria as required by Segment 139 of the Prove Act, 2011 since he affirmed that he was snatched without taking after due prepare of law.”
The appealing party too fought that the court underneath blundered when it held that the official arm must not be permitted to advantage from the snatching of the respondent “when in reality and by its judgment, the respondent was permitted to advantage from his wrongdoing of resisting the orders of the court when he hopped safeguard and was remunerated with a release from the charges pending against him at the trial court subsequently occasioning an unsuccessful labor of equity against the state and the casualties of the violations executed by the respondent.”