Connect with us

News

Sunday Igboho Speaks Out “I am Not Afraid Of Anybody,Ready to Go back to Nigeria .

Avatar Of Blendng

Published

on

Igboho Speaks About Going Back To Nigeria

The Yoruba nation activist who was arrested in Benin Republic for months has come out to say he is ready to go back to Nigeria claims he is not afraid of anyone

Igboho Speaks About Going Back To Nigeria, Sunday Adeyemo aka Sunday Igboho, a beleaguered freedom fighter, has decided to return to Nigeria.

Following his incarceration, the Yoruba nation campaigner has been in the Benin Republic for months.

Why Igboho Speaks About Going Back To Nigeria?

Department of State Services (DSS) invaded Sunday Igboho’s residence in Soka, Ibadan, on July 1, 2021, murdering two of his companions and arresting 12 others.

On July 20, Igboho was apprehended in Cotonou, Benin Republic, while attempting to catch a trip to Germany with his wife, Ropo.

We also reported that Sunday Igboho Arrested In Cotonou By DSS

While his wife was eventually released, a judge in Benin ordered that the Yoruba activist be detained indefinitely while the inquiry continues.

What Brought About Sunday Igboho Going Back To Nigeria?

Igboho remarked in a leaked video acquired by Sahara Reporters that he had embraced his arrest as a “journey in life between myself and God.”

The activist stated he is ready to return to Nigeria and that he is not frightened of anyone or anything.

He qoutes :

“My journey in life is between me and my God, I have accepted my fate where I’m currently. I’m not afraid of anything again, except my God,” Sunday Igboho said.“Even if taken before the Judge, I’ll tell him I’m not afraid of him except God. He can do anything to me.“Even if it’s Nigeria they want to take me to, I’m not afraid. At least Nnamdi Kanu is there, we are both fighting for the same cause. If they want to take me back to Nigeria, then no problem.“I have been winning my cases in Nigeria, even (Attorney General of the Federation, Abubakar) Malami was forced to appeal some of them. It got to a stage he claimed he wasn’t aware of DSS (Department of State Services) attack on my house. He claimed he didn’t send them.

Sunday Igboho said

What is your view for Igboho Speaks About Going Back To Nigeria this report from Sunday Igboho ?

Drop your comment in the box

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

News

Funke Akindele Marriage of 2 years with JJC Skillz Crashed

Avatar Of Blendng

Published

on

By

Funke Akindele Marriage Of 2 Years With Jjc Skillz Crash

Funke Akindele’s marriage of 2 years with JJC Skillz has said to have been crashed as a result of fornication and gross misconduct on the part of the husband

Nigerian famous celebrity and filmmaker, Funke Akindele’s marriage has crashed this was made available by her husband JJC Skillz through his social media handle. JCC Skillz made this known while posting about how the marriage could not stand with the test of time.

JJC Skillz revealed the news in a post on his Instagram page after initially denying allegations of his marital problems in April.

He said the last two years had been extremely difficult for them.

He wrote, “Dear Friends and family, I need to let you know that Funke and I have separated. While it lasted, we shared a lot of things together and have created 2 beautiful children. The last two years have been extremely difficult for us.

Also read why Queen Naomi Breaks Up With Ooni Of Ife

”I know I have tried my best to fix things, but I believe it is beyond repair now. 3 months ago and at Funke’s insistence, I moved out of the house and apart from AMVCA have not been able to get Funke to sit down in an amicable manner to discuss the future of our relationship.

”I’m making this announcement so that the public is clear that we both are pursuing separate lives. We still have issues that need to be addressed such as the custody and wellbeing of our children which is paramount as well as business interests that need to be disentangled but I have no doubt that these will be resolved one way or the other.”

Continue Reading

News

My Work Starts From Day One If I Am Elected – Tinubu

Avatar Of Blendng

Published

on

By

My Work Starts From Day One If I Am Elected

The national leader of all progressive congress APC, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu has come out to address the delegate during the voting process and said he will start working from day one if is elected as president of the federal republic of Nigeria

Former Lagos State Governor Bola Ahmed Tinubu addressed the delegates that his commitment to the nation’s development is uncompromised and he will start working if elected as president.

Read Also :Owo Church Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦75 Million To The Victims

He assures the delegates while giving his words to vote for him, Asiwaju who is one of the 2023 presidential aspirants for APC says that insecurity in Nigeria will be a thing of the past.

He pleaded for their votes and promised that insecurity and terrorism will be dealt with drastically.

He however urged the delegates to vote for him b

Recall that Mr. Bola Ahmed Tinubu has visited the scene of the Owo Catholic Church attack and donated a whopping sum of 75 million nairas to the victims.

Continue Reading

News

Owo Church Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦75 Million To The Victims

Avatar Of Blendng

Published

on

By

2023 Apc Presidential Primaries

After the tragedy that led to the death of about 25 people on Sunday 5th in Ondo, Tinubu visits the church and donates 75 million to Owo to the victims of the incident

Tinubu Visits Owo Donates 75 Million
Tinubu visits Owo donates 75 million : Tinubu was seen visited the place and donated a whopping sum of 75M to the victims at the hospital where there are currently receiving treatment.

Tinubu visits Owo donates 75 million to the catholic church

Former Lagos State Governor, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu visits Owo, Donates 75 million nairas to the victim of yesterday’s attack in Owa, Owo Ondo State.

Owo attacked by unknown gunmen were announced on Sunday in Ondo where Catholics member were worshiping their God. The massacre which was taken place where members of the church were gathered to praise on Sunday 5th of June. It was recorded that over 25 people were killed by these dreaded gunmen.

Also Read : 2023 : Pro-Tinubu Group Opposes APC Consensus

The incident was seen as gruesome by Nigerian Nigerian and it was condemned, while reacting to the attack, APC 2023 presidential aspirant Bola Ahmed Tinubu expressed his feeling and condemned the attack.

Tinubu was seen visited the place and donated a whopping sum of 75M to the victims at the hospital where there are currently receiving treatment.

Remember that on Sunday, unidentified armed men stormed the St Francis Catholic Church in Owo and opened fire on worshipers.

Continue Reading

Trending