The new signee to Davido record label who was signed by DMW chairman himself(Davido) got arrested in Lagos for breaking covid-19 guideline rules at a club in Lagos.
Liya was arrested while in Club after being signed to DMW record , the singer was arrested for breaking covid-19 rules.
See the arrested pictures below
You May Also Read This:
The singer was arrested with couple of defaulters who failed to use nose mask in the city of Lagos by Covid-19 task force.
What You Need To Know About This Develop
It was reported that The Lagos State governor has earlier set up a task force for arresting any defaulters who do not want to comply to the state directive as regards the lay down rules to be followed in a state for covid-19 . One of the directives is to use nose mask to cover the face, avoid social gathering of more than 50 people any gathering that is more than this is forbidden.
Our Opinion on this
In our opinion we believe that the singer is not really know the gravity of the offense she committed and thinks it is just normal to go away with.
Other contents for you to check on Blend
Funke Akindele Marriage of 2 years with JJC Skillz Crashed
Funke Akindele’s marriage of 2 years with JJC Skillz has said to have been crashed as a result of fornication and gross misconduct on the part of the husband
Nigerian famous celebrity and filmmaker, Funke Akindele’s marriage has crashed this was made available by her husband JJC Skillz through his social media handle. JCC Skillz made this known while posting about how the marriage could not stand with the test of time.
JJC Skillz revealed the news in a post on his Instagram page after initially denying allegations of his marital problems in April.
He said the last two years had been extremely difficult for them.
He wrote, “Dear Friends and family, I need to let you know that Funke and I have separated. While it lasted, we shared a lot of things together and have created 2 beautiful children. The last two years have been extremely difficult for us.
Also read why Queen Naomi Breaks Up With Ooni Of Ife
”I know I have tried my best to fix things, but I believe it is beyond repair now. 3 months ago and at Funke’s insistence, I moved out of the house and apart from AMVCA have not been able to get Funke to sit down in an amicable manner to discuss the future of our relationship.
”I’m making this announcement so that the public is clear that we both are pursuing separate lives. We still have issues that need to be addressed such as the custody and wellbeing of our children which is paramount as well as business interests that need to be disentangled but I have no doubt that these will be resolved one way or the other.”
My Work Starts From Day One If I Am Elected – Tinubu
The national leader of all progressive congress APC, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu has come out to address the delegate during the voting process and said he will start working from day one if is elected as president of the federal republic of Nigeria
Former Lagos State Governor Bola Ahmed Tinubu addressed the delegates that his commitment to the nation’s development is uncompromised and he will start working if elected as president.
He assures the delegates while giving his words to vote for him, Asiwaju who is one of the 2023 presidential aspirants for APC says that insecurity in Nigeria will be a thing of the past.
He pleaded for their votes and promised that insecurity and terrorism will be dealt with drastically.
He however urged the delegates to vote for him b
Recall that Mr. Bola Ahmed Tinubu has visited the scene of the Owo Catholic Church attack and donated a whopping sum of 75 million nairas to the victims.
Owo Church Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦75 Million To The Victims
After the tragedy that led to the death of about 25 people on Sunday 5th in Ondo, Tinubu visits the church and donates 75 million to Owo to the victims of the incident
Tinubu visits Owo donates 75 million to the catholic church
Former Lagos State Governor, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu visits Owo, Donates 75 million nairas to the victim of yesterday’s attack in Owa, Owo Ondo State.
Owo attacked by unknown gunmen were announced on Sunday in Ondo where Catholics member were worshiping their God. The massacre which was taken place where members of the church were gathered to praise on Sunday 5th of June. It was recorded that over 25 people were killed by these dreaded gunmen.
Also Read : 2023 : Pro-Tinubu Group Opposes APC Consensus
The incident was seen as gruesome by Nigerian Nigerian and it was condemned, while reacting to the attack, APC 2023 presidential aspirant Bola Ahmed Tinubu expressed his feeling and condemned the attack.
Tinubu was seen visited the place and donated a whopping sum of 75M to the victims at the hospital where there are currently receiving treatment.
Remember that on Sunday, unidentified armed men stormed the St Francis Catholic Church in Owo and opened fire on worshipers.