Football

Raheem: I won’t go back to Qatar until my family is safe

Avatar Of Blendng

Published

on

Raheem Sterling House Burglary

After his house burgled in London Chelsea forward player Raheem sterling said he would not go back to world cup in Qatar

Raheem Sterling has said he would not return to England’s World Cup camp until his family are safe, and has told friends that he needs to be ‘100 per cent sure’ before flying back to Qatar.

SPORTS
EPL: After Being Dropped For Chelsea Match by Ten Hag Ronaldo releases a statement

The star has been left ‘shaken’ following the burglary at his £6million mansion, with neighbours yesterday claiming it was an ‘inside job’ by contractors, as he is said to be the fourth Chelsea player targeted by an organised gang.

It was later reported that Thieves broke into the father of three’s £6million gated home before making off with a stash of watches and jewellery – prompting the shocked star to race home from Qatar to be with his family.

Police were contacted around 9pm on Saturday, December 3 after Sterling’s partner Paige returned to find ‘a number of items including jewellery and watches’ had been stolen.

Meanwhile, the first time the matter came to light was when the FA released a statement 90 minutes before kickoff that Sterling was out due to a “family matter.” Before long, however, there was further clarification. 

“Raheem Sterling missed England’s World Cup win against Senegal after armed intruders broke into his house overnight while his family were there,” read a statement released to the Press Association, an English news agency.  

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Football

100-year-old Pele’s mother ‘unaware’ of her son’s passing away

Avatar Of Blendng

Published

on

By

Pele Mother

Pele’s mum, Celeste Nascimento, is unaware the soccer legend has died, his sister, Maria Lucia do Nascimento, revealed.

Maria watches for Celeste Arantes, Pele’s mother, who recently turned 100 and whose house is reportedly on the route planned by funeral planners before the football legend is buried in the tallest cemetery in the world.

Pele And Mum

The fact that Pele’s only surviving sibling hasn’t informed the grandmother that her famous son has died in his battle with colon cancer came to light overnight. We chat, but she is unaware of the circumstances, she claimed in a local interview. She’s absorbed in her own universe.

She continued, “She opens her eyes when I mention his name and say, “We’re going to pray for him,” but she isn’t really aware of what I’m saying.” She was referring to the three-time World Cup champion by his family’s affectionate childhood moniker, Dico.

Pele passed away on Thursday at the Albert Einstein Hospital in Sao Paulo as a result of multiple organ failures brought on by his protracted struggle with colon cancer. Last month, his mother celebrated her 100th birthday, and her son captured the scene on Instagram.

She continued, “She opens her eyes when I mention his name and say, “We’re going to pray for him,” but she isn’t really aware of what I’m saying.” She was referring to the three-time World Cup champion by his family’s affectionate childhood moniker, Dico.

Pele passed away on Thursday at the Albert Einstein Hospital in Sao Paulo as a result of multiple organ failures brought on by his protracted struggle with colon cancer. Last month, his mother celebrated her 100th birthday, and her son captured the scene on Instagram.

Along with a picture of himself cuddling up to his beloved, he wrote: “Today we celebrate Celeste’s 100 years of life. She instilled in me the value of love and peace from a young age. I am happy for well over a hundred reasons.

The public will have the opportunity to pay their respects to him as his remains is transported from the hospital where he passed away to the Vila Belmiro Stadium in Santos.
According to local media, it will stay on the center circle for 24 hours before being taken through the streets of his hometown so that he might momentarily halt outside the home of his bedridden mother. The Memorial Necropole Ecumenica, the tallest cemetery in the world according to Guinness World Records, will subsequently be used to transport him to his ultimate resting place.

Sports Stories You May Like

Winning Ballon d’Or is a dream -Karim Benzema

Here Are The List Of The Oldest Players Going To the Qatar World Cup 2022

Cristiano Ronaldo inks a mega-deal with Saudi Arabian club – Al-Nassr

Raheem: I won’t go back to Qatar until my family is safe

After it was revealed that Pele had died, Neymar wrote an emotional statement. Before Pele entered the footballing world, where he earned a plethora of prestigious awards, the Paris Saint-Germain legend referred to the fabled No. 10 as just a “number.”

“10 was simply a number before Pelé,” he posted on Instagram. This saying is one that I’ve come across in the past. However, this lovely sentence isn’t full.

“I’d say football was merely a sport before Pelé. Pelé revolutionized everything. He made football into entertainment and art. He gave voice to the underprivileged, black people, and most importantly, Brazil. Brazil and soccer have improved because of the King! His magic lives on even when he’s gone. Pelé is unstoppable!

In another development, Ronaldo’s hopes of playing Champions League games appear to be over, the attacker will still be well-paid and have a lot of influence on his next team. After his playing career concludes in 2024, Ronaldo will go into an ambassador post at Al-Nassr, where he is expected to get at least a staggering $75 million annually.

Ronaldo developed from a cunning, skilled winger to one of the top players in the world when he initially joined Manchester United in 2003.
Before joining Real Madrid in 2009, he won the first of his five Ballon d’Or awards, the Champions League, the FA Cup, two League Cups, and three Premier League championships.

The United fans welcomed Ronaldo back from Juventus last year with great enthusiasm, but his second stint at Old Trafford did not prove to be as successful as his first as United finished the previous campaign without winning any trophies.

Ronaldo became the first player to score in five World Cups despite Portugal’s poor World Cup performance in 2022 Qatar.

Ronaldo scored his 118th goal for Portugal during the World Cup in Qatar against Ghana in Portugal’s opening group match before being benched for the knockout rounds, when the squad lost 1-0 to Morocco and advanced to the quarterfinals.

Continue Reading

Football

Cristiano Ronaldo inks a mega-deal with Saudi Arabian club – Al-Nassr

Avatar Of Blendng

Published

on

By

Ronaldo Jons Al Nassri

Former Manchester United forward striker Ronaldo joins al Nassr club for a mega worth billion of dollars deal with Saudi Arabian sport team

Ronaldo Jons Al Nassri

After leaving Manchester United last month, the 37-year-old signed a two-and-a-half-year contract Ronaldo joins the al Nassr club.

This came after the forward gave a fiery television interview in which he claimed to feel betrayed by the team and to have no regard for their Dutch manager Erik ten Hag.

“This is more than history in the making,” reads a statement on Al-Instagram.

Nassr’s This is a signing that will motivate our team to further its success and the league, the country, and the next generation of young men and women to strive to be the best versions of themselves.

In the near future, Ronaldo will get a medical at Mrsool Park, the club’s new home, before completing the necessary paperwork and being unveiled to supporters in the club’s yellow and blue colors in the Saudi Arabian capital Riyadh.

“I am eager to experience a new football league in a different country. Al-Nassr Club’s vision is very inspiring,” the Saudi club quoted Ronaldo as saying.

Ronaldo Jons Al Nassri

While Ronaldo’s hopes of playing Champions League games appear to be over, the attacker will still be well-paid and have a lot of influence on his next team. After his playing career concludes in 2024, Ronaldo will go into an ambassador post at Al-Nassr, where he is expected to get at least a staggering $75 million annually.

Ronaldo developed from a cunning, skilled winger to one of the top players in the world when he initially joined Manchester United in 2003.
Before joining Real Madrid in 2009, he won the first of his five Ballon d’Or awards, the Champions League, the FA Cup, two League Cups, and three Premier League championships.

The United fans welcomed Ronaldo back from Juventus last year with great enthusiasm, but his second stint at Old Trafford did not prove to be as successful as his first as United finished the previous campaign without winning any trophies.

Ronaldo became the first player to score in five World Cups despite Portugal’s poor World Cup performance in 2022 Qatar.

Ronaldo scored his 118th goal for Portugal during the World Cup in Qatar against Ghana in Portugal’s opening group match before being benched for the knockout rounds, when the squad lost 1-0 to Morocco and advanced to the quarterfinals.

Continue Reading

Football

Here Are The List Of The Oldest Players Going To the Qatar World Cup 2022

Avatar Of Blendng

Published

on

By

Who Is The Oldest Player In Fifa 22

As the world cup begins in Qatar people of different races will join together to watch the most anticipated, promising players of their preference coming from different clubs to play for their loved countries. The Qatar world cup tournament will start today 20th, Nov 2022 about 32 teams would participate in this year’s world cup, the question now is who is the oldest player in FIFA 22  

This year world cup in Qatar will host the top contender footballing nations for a golden cup in the history of soccer and the exception is not only on most appearances teams in the world cup tournament but also the emerging countries whose first appearances in the world cup is this year 2022

While Euro 2020 Roy Kean Blames Players Over Portugal Defeat To Belgium

With this said however their top oldest football players are going to the Qatar world in 2022 with their to perform their national calls, though Nigeria the Super Eagles failed to go to this year’s world cup in Qatar, likewise Italy also failed to qualify for group stages.

They are 9 oldest players going to Qatar for this year’s World cup 2022

Certain players who are going to Qatar world for 2022 are aged between 30-40 and they are ready to make their country proud.

The following list of players is considered the oldest players that are going to the Qatar world cup for the year 2022. If you are a football fan, you should prepare your mind to catch up with the oldest players on the pitch.

List of Oldest Players Going To Qatar World Cup 2022

Alfredo Talavera

The first on the list is the goalkeeper of the Mexico national team, Alfredo Talavera, is considered to be the oldest player who is likely to participate in the Qatar 2022 World Cup. Across all the squads, he was born before the likes of  Pepe from Portugal, by a single year

Dani Alves is a brazil famous player who is going to perform and play at Qatar wolrd 2022 this year with age 39, though they are a number of legends of the Beautiful Game making the trip, in what is (surely) going to be their last FIFA showpiece tournament. Brazilian Thiago Silva, who has 38 years behind him, and there is also Cristiano Ronaldo and Luka Modric (former teammates at Real Madrid), as well as the América goalkeeper, Guillermo Ochoa. Ochoa and Ronaldo will play in their fifth World Cup in Qatar 2022, while Alves will feature for the third time after participating in 2010 and 2014, but being left out of the squad for Russia 2018.

Below is a list of the oldest players to have been named in the 831 across the national team squads. Who is most likely to make the headlines? (Spoiler: of course, it’s him!)

Alfredo Talavera – Mexico – Juárez – 40

Atiba Hutchinson – Canada – Besiktas – 39

Pepe – Portugal – Porto – 39

Eiji Kashima – Japan – Strasbourg – 39

Dani Alves – Brazil – Pumas – 39

Remko Pasveer – Netherlands – Ajax – 39

Aymen Mathlouthi – Tunisia – Etoile Sahel – 38

Thiago Silva – Brazil – Chelsea – 38

Cristiano Ronaldo – Portugal – Man Utd – 37

Coming to the question of who is missing out on this year’s 2022 world cup football game in Qatar

Who was left out of the 2022 World Cup?

Prestigious nations have been excluded from the 2019 World Cup.
Italy, who won Euro 2020, lost to North Macedonia and exited the tournament, missing the World Cup for the second time in a row.
Chile and Colombia, two CONMEBOL heavyweights, were left out.
Peru placed sixth in the qualification standings but fell to Australia in the play-off on penalties.
Costa Rica, meanwhile, defeated New Zealand, who had won the Oceanian play-offs, 1-0 to advance to Qatar.
The playoffs produced a lot of commotion in Africa.
While Cameroon defeated Algeria and Ghana narrowly defeated Nigeria, Senegal eliminated Egypt.

Continue Reading

Trending